Each year I'm able to announce funding for local community groups who have received Community Building Partnership Grants or Local Sports Grants, from the NSW Government.
These are great community groups with dedicated volunteers, who work actively to make all of our local areas even better places to live.
- Community Building Partnership Grants - 18 groups shared in $300,000
- Community Building Partnership Grants - 22 groups shared in $300,000
- Local Sports Program Grants - 9 groups shared in $50,000
- Community Building Partnership Grants - 26 groups shared in $337,392
- Local Sports Program Grants - 14 groups shared in $50,000
Being able to help secure funding for a wide-range of community groups every year is definitely one of the best parts of my job as a local MP.
Click the links below to see which community groups received a share in funding in different years.